AAI Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India has released a notification for 125 Apprentice(CET) 2022. Those Interested in this announcement and with all the needed credentials can go through the announcement completely and apply online.
Notification for Engagement of Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentices (under Apprentices Act, 1961) for year 2022-23 in Airports Authority of India, Eastern Region. AAI Recruitment
|Name of the Post:||AAI :125 Apprentices|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise) became constituted through an Act of Parliament and got here into being on 1st April, 1995 through merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger delivered into lifestyles a unmarried company entrusted with the obligation of creating, upgrading, preserving and handling civil aviation infrastructure each at the floor and air area with inside the country.
AAI Recruitment – 125 Apprentice Best Job Vacancy 2022
Airports Authority of India
|Having at least||18 Years|
|Not More than||26 Years|
Age Relaxation is applicable in accordance with the rules.
Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS/NAPS/RDAT) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail. AAI Recruitment
Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices.
- No Application Fee is being charged
|The online application starts on||–|
|Last date for application||04.12.2022|
- Applicant must have Graduate/Diploma/ITI pass.
- Graduate & Diploma : Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years (regular) diploma in Engineering in any of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Trade : Candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above-mentioned trades from institutes recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeship training at notified Airports/Establishments. The allocated airport/station/unit will be final; no change in place of training will be done.
- As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time, candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship midway or are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same qualification level, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice. AAI Recruitment
- As per the Apprentices Act, 1961, candidates who had apprenticeship training/job experience for a period of 1 year or more after the attainment of essential qualifications, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice. AAI Recruitment
- Only Indian Nationals under the Eastern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2020 or after 2020 are eligible.
Mode of Selection
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only. AAI Recruitment
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining. AAI Recruitment
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Eastern Region based on their registration location (in portal). AAI Recruitment
Kindly read the complete notification before applying.
|Download the official notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About AAI Recruitment – 125 Apprentice Best Job Vacancy 2022
Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarter (Eastern Region) is inviting packages for Apprenticeship Training Program in RHQ and numerous airports in Eastern Region for the 12 months 2022-23. During the duration of Apprenticeship, the applicants are ruled via way of means of Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and until date) and commensurate policies/policies of the organization. AAI Recruitment
The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT/RDAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) and www.apprenticeshipindia.org (for ITI Trade) by finding establishment Airports Authority of India –RHQ ER, Kolkata (EWBPNC000015(BOAT) / E02211900015 (NAPS)) and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear. AAI Recruitment