AP KGBV Recruitment 2023 : Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (AP KGBV) has released a notification for 1358 PGT, PET & Other 2023. Those Interested in this announcement and with all the needed credentials can go through the announcement completely and apply online.
Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (AP KGBV)
|Name of the Post:||AP KGBV : PGT, PET & Other|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
AP KGBV Recruitment 2023 – Andhra Pradesh
PGT, PET & Other Post
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||42 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable in accordance with the rules.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Through the payment of APCFSS
|The online application starts on||30-05-2023|
|Last date for application||05-06-2023 up to 11:59 PM|
|Generation of Merit List by State Office @ 1:3 for each post||06-06-2023 to 07-06-|
|Certificate verification by District Level Committee||08-06-2023 to 09-06-2023|
|Skill test / Personality test at District Level||10-06-2023 to 12-06- 2023|
|Final selection list||12-06-2023|
|Issue of Appointment orders||13-06-2023|
|Enter into Contract Agreement||13-06-2023|
|Reporting to duty||14-06-2023|
- Applicant must have Diploma/B.Ed/B.Sc/B.E/ B. Tech/M.A/M.Sc/PG/MBBS (Relevant discipline).
|No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Kindly read the complete notification before applying.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download the official notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About AP KGBV Recruitment 2023 – 1358 PGT, PET & Other Apply Online IndGovtjobs.net
The program was introduced by the Indian government in August 2004. It was later integrated into the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan program to provide educational facilities for girls from registered castes,register edtribes,other back ward classes, minority communities and families living below the poverty line.pedagogically back ward blockades. Gender disparities persist in rural areas and disadvantaged communities.
Interms of enrollment trends, there arestill significant differences between girls’ primary school enrollment compared to boys’ enrollment,particularly in the second cycle of primary school.The aimof the KGBV is to ensure that disadvantaged girls have the opportunity and accesstoa quality education by establishing boarding schoolsin the primary level. ,2578KGBV were fined by the Indian government.
Of these, 427 KGBV werepunished in Muslim concentration blocks, 612 in ST block sand 688 in SC blocks. A total of 750 boarding schools were opened in educationally backward blocks. 75% of enroll mentsare reserved for girls from SC, ST, OBC and minority communities,while the remaining 25% is reserved for girls from families below the poverty line.
What is the Education Requirements of AP KGBV Recruitment 2023 PGT, PET & Other ?
Diploma/B.Ed/B.Sc/B.E/ B. Tech/M.A/M.Sc/PG/MBBS is the Education Requirements of AP KGBV Recruitment 2023 PGT, PET & Other
What is the last date of AP KGBV Recruitment 2023 PGT, PET & Other ?
5th June is the last date of AP KGBV Recruitment 2023 PGT, PET & Other
How many vacancies are there in AP KGBV Recruitment 2023 PGT, PET & Other ?
1358 PGT, PET & Other vacancies are there in AP KGBV Recruitment 2023 PGT, PET & Other