CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023 : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released a notification for UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023. Those Interested in this announcement and with all the needed credentials can go through the announcement completely and apply online.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
|Name of the Post:||CSIR UGC NET|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023
UGC National Eligibility Test
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age For JRF||28 years|
|Maximum Age For LS/ Assistant Professorship||No upper age limit|
Age Relaxation is applicable in accordance with the rules.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- For General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ST/ Third Gender Candidates: Rs. 275/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI/ Wallet
- Fee Mode: Online
|The online application starts on||10-03-2023|
|Last date for application||10-04-2023 up to 05:00 PM|
|Last date of successful transaction of Examination fee||10-04-2023 upto 11:50 pm|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Online only||12 to 18-04-2023|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||To be announced later through website|
|Date of Examination Schedule||06 to 08-06-2023|
|Timing of Examination||will be Announced on NTA Website|
|Centre, Date and Shift of Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination||As mentioned on the Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later on website|
|Declaration of Result on NTA Website||To be announced later on website|
- Candidates should have possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% (without rounding off) marks for General (UR)/General-EWS; 50% (without rounding off) marks for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST, Third gender, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- B.E./ B.S./ B.Tech./ B.Pharma/ MBBS final year/result awaited candidates areeligibleto apply for fellowship only. These candidates will not be eligibleforLectureship/Assistant professor. B.Sc. (Hons.) final year/Result awaited candidates are not eligible to apply.
- For More Details Please Refer the Notification.
|No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||CSIR-UGC NET for JRF & LS Dec 2022/ June 2023||–|
Kindly read the complete notification before applying.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download the official notification||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023 – Apply Online Best Indian Government Jobs
Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), known for its state-of-the-art R&D knowledge base in various scientific and technical fields, is a modern R&D organization. The CSIR covers a wide range of science and technology: from oceanography, geophysics, chemistry, pharmacy, genomics, biotechnology and nanotechnology to mining, aeronautics, instrumentation, environmental engineering and information technology.
It offers significant technological interventions in many areas of social activity, including environment, health, drinking water, nutrition, housing, energy, and agricultural and non-agricultural sectors. In addition, the role of the CSIR in staff development in S&T is notable. CSIR and UGC offer scholarships for research methods training under the supervision of senior faculty members/researchers working in university departments/laboratories and institutions in various scientific fields.
The CSIR-UGC NET Joint Grant Program is for National Science & Technology Human Resource Development. The CSIR awards a large number of JRFs annually to candidates who have qualified for the test.
What is the Education Requirements of CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023?
M.Sc / BE / B. Tech / B. Pharma / MBBS / B.Sc / 10th / 12th equivalent degree is the Education Requirements of CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023
What is the last date of CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023?
10th March is the last date of CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023