HURL Recruitment 2023 : Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) has released a notification for 24 Various Vacancy 2023. Those Interested in this announcement and with all the needed credentials can go through the announcement completely and apply online.
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL)
|Name of the Post:||HURL : Various Vacancy|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
HURL Recruitment 2023
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age for Sr no : 1-7 ,||50 Years|
|Maximum Age for Sr no : 8 , 15||45 Years|
|Maximum Age for Sr no : 9 ,10||40 Years|
|Maximum Age for Sr no : 11||35 Years|
|Maximum Age for Sr no :12-14 , 16||30 Years|
Age Relaxation is applicable in accordance with the rules.
|The online application starts on||03-05-2023|
|Last date for application||24-05-2023|
- Applicant must have B.E/B.Tech / B.Sc / PGDBM / MBA / PG Degree / UG Degree .
Kindly read the complete notification before applying.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download the official notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About HURL Recruitment 2023 – 24 Various Vacancy Apply Online IndGovtjobs.net
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) was registered on 15th June 2016 as a joint venture of Coal India Limited (CIL), NTPC Limited (NTPC) and Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) as main sponsors with Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL) and Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL) than the other two partners.
The three major HURL production companies CIL, NTPC and IOCL are among the major public companies of the Maharatna Government of India and are owned by the Ministries of Coal, Energy and Petroleum. Natural gas. The three companies collectively own 89% of the equity equally, while FCIL and HFCL jointly own the remaining 11% of their utility, opportunity cost and leased land use assets at three factory locations.
How to Apply
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Naukri.com portal. Position-wise link is provided on the website.
- A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. HURL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS/DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY of the following documents will have to be produced by the candidates (physically/online mode) at the time of interview if called:
a. 2 recent passport size color photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic and professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years in the required qualifying degree.
d. Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License)
e. Experience certificates
f. Any other document in support of candidature
- No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Application Form.
- In case of any document being in language other than Hindi/English, candidate is required to attach a translated version of the same in Hindi/ English also.
- Candidates should submit only one application for one position only and application once submitted cannot be altered.
What is the Education Requirements of HURL Recruitment 2023?
B.E/B.Tech / B.Sc / PGDBM / MBA / PG Degree / UG Degree is the Education Requirements of HURL Recruitment 2023
What is the last date of HURL Recruitment 2023?
24th May is the last date of HURL Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are there in HURL Recruitment 2023?
24 vacancies are there in HURL Recruitment 2023