Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force has released a notification for 241 AFCAT 01/2023 2022. Those Interested in this announcement and with all the needed credentials can go through the announcement completely and apply online.
Indian Air Force
|Name of the Post:||Indian Air Force – AFCAT 01/2023|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 – INDIA
|Flying Branch Minimum Age||20 years|
|Flying Branch Maximum Age||24 Years|
|Ground Duty Branch Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Ground Duty Branch Maximum Age||26 Years|
Age Relaxation is applicable in accordance with the rules.
Application Fee For Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment
- For AFCAT entry: Rs. 250/-
- For NCC Special Entry: Nil
- Payment Mode: By using Debit, Credit, Net Banking, E Challan
|The online application starts on||01-12-2022|
|Last date for application||30-12-2022|
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree (Any Stream) with Physics & Mathematics at 10th Level / 12th Level/ B.E/ B.Tech Course to Flying Post.
- Graduation (any Disciplines) or BE/B Tech degree or Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India in relevant Engineering disciplines
- Degree or PG Degree (Relevant Subjects).
Kindly read the complete notification before applying.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download the official notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment – 241 Best Job Vacancy 2022
Online programs are invited for the publications taking off in January 2024 for provide of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online programs also are invited for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch). Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment
Type of Commission.
(a) SSC for Men & Women.
- (i) The engagement duration for Flying Branch SSC officials is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning.
- (ii) The preliminary tenure for SSC officials in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-Tech) branches might be for a duration of ten years. An extension of 4 years can be granted difficulty to carrier requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability and benefit. Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment
- (iii) Grant of Permanent Commission (PC) (at a later date) might be taken into consideration difficulty to carrier requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability and benefit and as according to winning regulations at the difficulty. Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment
- (iv) SSC officials aren’t entitled for provide of pension. Age. (a) Flying Branch. 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2024 i.e. born among 02 January 2000 to 01 January 2004 (each dates inclusive). Upper age restrict for applicants protecting legitimate and modern Commercial Pilot License issued via way of means of DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yr i.e. born among 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2004 (each dates inclusive). Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment
(b) Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches. 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2024 i.e. born among 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2004 bothdates Inclusive). Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment
Notification. Detailed notification is to be had on internet site https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in. Candidates are to make certain that they have got study and understood the info to be had withinside the notification earlier than registering.
Physical/ Medical Standards, Educational Qualifications and Selection Procedure. Details on physical/ scientific standards, academic qualifications and choice system are to be had in particular notification at the internet site. Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment
Training. Training will begin withinside the first week of January 2024 for all publications at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The period of schooling for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is seventy four weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is fifty two weeks at Air Force Training Es-tablishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is obligatory on the time of becoming a member of Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is obligatory for regis-tration.
What is the Age Limit for AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Flying Branch are 20 to 24 years and Ground Duty are 20 to 26 years the Age Limit for AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022.
How many vacancies will be there in AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
There are 241 vacancies will be available in AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022.