JSSC Recruitment 2022: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) has published a Notification for the recruitment of an Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can go through the Notification & Apply Online.
|Name of the Post:||JSSC RTGCCE 2022|
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(J.S.S.C.) has been constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) which was published vide Gazette notification no. 829 dated 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Government. The Act was amended by Jharkhand Act 03,2011 and Jharkhand Act 19,2011; published vide Gazette notification nos. 153 dated 24 February 2011 and 687 dated 11 October 2011 respectively.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
JSSC Recruitment 2022
RTGCCE Exam 2022
Age Limit (as of 01-10-2022)
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||UR & EWS: 35 Years|
EBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
UR/ EBC/ EWS/ BC (Female): 38 Years
SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 40 Years
- For UR (Male)/OBC (Male)/EWS (Male): Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Páyment Mode: Through Online
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22-11-2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21-12-2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||24-12-2022|
|Last Date for Upload of Photo & Signature||29-12-2022|
|Date for Errors Correction in Application Form||29 to 31-12-2022|
- Candidates should possess 10+2, Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Discipline)
|No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Qualification|
|1||RTGCCE (Regular)||64||10th+2 /UG/PG|
Kindly read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Date Change GO||Click Here|
|Download JSSC Recruitment Official Notification||19/2022 | 20/2022|
|Official JSSC Website||Click Here|
About JSSC Recruitment 2022 :
As there has been a huge increase in the number of candidates appearing for the competitive examination, the Jharkhand staff selection commission was set up by the Jharkhand staff selection Act-2008 (Jharkhand Act-16 of 2008) to take over the responsibility to recommend recruitment against group C posts or as may be determined by the state government from time to time.
The function of the Jharkhand staff selection commission has been extended from time to time and now it has been invested with authority to recommend general/Technical/Non-Technical posts of group (Non-Gazette) service for government offices, local bodies, PSU and Universities under the state government and uniform services posts (till the formation of uniform services Recruitment Board). JSSC Recruitment 2022
The staff selection commission is working under the aegis of the Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa, Govt. of Jharkhand. Jharkhand staff selection commission consists of a Chairman, Two Members and a Secretary. The commission is assisted by the other officers and employees provided by the Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa as per its requirement.
- To recommend suitable candidates for the Government, local bodies Board, PSU, Universities etc. Under the government in an objective and transparent manner at the group B (Non-gazette), Group C and uniformed services posts.
- To develop a recruitment process which will enable the recruitment of manpower conducive to good governance.
- To ensure total objectivity and impartiality in the recruitment process of personnel.
- To recommend suitably and as possible adequate manpower against the requisitioned posts in time to the requisitioning authority JSSC Recruitment 2022