NFC Recruitment 2022 : Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad has annȯunced notification of ITI Trade Apprentice. Those Who are interested in this vacancy and have all the required ėligibility criteria can read the Notification fully and apply online.
|Name of the Post:||NFC Recruitment 2022 – 345 ITI Trade Apprentice|
- Candidates are required to apply for NUCLEAR FUEL COMPLEX, Hyderabad
through NAPS portal i.e., apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. All the required
documents/certificates should be uploaded on portal. See Annexure-I for full details.
- After applying at above mentioned portal, the candidates are selected purely on merit
basis and the same shall be communicated to the selected candidates through e-mail.
NFC Recruitment 2022
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
ITI Trade Apprentice
|Μinimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||58 Years|
Age Relaxation application as per the Rule.
- Not mentioned
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22-10-2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05-11-2022|
- Candidate Should Possess SSLC Exam & ITI Passed
Candidates are required to bring the printout of the application form during the physical
verification of the documents. The following documents will be verified physically.
- 10th /SSC Board exam Marksheet/Certificate
- ITI Marksheet & National Trade Certificate
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Police verification certificate
- Saving Bank A/C number & passbook
- Hard copy of the online application form
- COVID vaccination certificate
- Photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents
- 4 recent passport size photographs
ITI Trade Apprentice
|No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|8||Chemical Plant Operator||05|
|11||Computer Operator &|
Kindly read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Onlinė||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Websitė||Click Here|
About NFC Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad
Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, Nuclėar Fuel Complėx, Hyderabad
invitės applications from ITI Passed candidatės for Apprenticeship Training for a period of
one-year training in the following disciplines/ trades. Candidates shall immediately start the process of getting a Police Verification certificate of the address mentioned on their Aadhaar cards. This will be required on the date of reporting for joining the apprenticeship schemė. There is no
spėcified format for this certificate. The candidates, who are willing to apply for Apprenticėship in NFC, are rėquested to REGISTER in NAPS Portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in).