SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has published a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & have all the eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Name of the Post:||SBI PO Online Form 20222022|
State Bank of India (SBI) a Fortune 500 company, is an Indian Multinational, Public Sector Banking and Financial services statutory body hēad quartērēd in Mumbai. The rich heritage and legacy of over 200 years, accredit SBI as the most trusted Bank by Indians through generations.
State Bank of India (SBI)
Probationary Officer (PO) 1679 Vacancies 2022
Age Limit (as of 01-04-2022)
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- Candidates should be born have been born not later than 01-04-2001 and not earlier than 02-04-1992 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per the rules.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22-09-2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12-10-2022|
- The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st / 2nd week December 2022 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2022 / January 2023
- The download of Main Examination Call letter: January 2023 / February 2023
- Dates for Phase II: Online Main Examination: January 2023 / February 2023
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: February 2023
- The download of Phase-III Call Letter: February 2023 onward
- Date for Phase–III: Psychometric Test, Interview & Group Exercise: February / March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2022
- G̷raduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification for SBI Recruitment 2022.
|No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy/ Backlog|
|1||Probationary Officer (GEN)||648|
|2||Probationary Officer (OBC)||432/32|
|3||Probationary Officer (SC)||240/30|
|4||Probationary Officer (ST)||120/11|
|5||Probationary Officer (EWS)||160|
Kindly read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Admit Card Released
Important Links for SBI Recruitment 2022
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official SBI Recruitment Website||Click Here|
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
About SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment
State Bank of India (SBI) a Fortune 500 company, is an Indian Multinational, Public Sector Banking and Financial services statutory body hēadquartered in Mumbai. The rich heritage and legacy of over 200 years, accredit SBI as the most trusted Bank by Indians through generations.
SBI, the largest Indian Bank with 1/4th market share, serves over 45 crore customers through its vast network of over 22,000 branches, 62617 ATMs/ADWMs, and 71,968 BC outlets, with an undeterred focus on innovation, and customer centricity, which stems from the core values of the Bànk – Service, Transparency, Ethics, Politeness and Sustainability. SBI Recruitment 2022
The Bank has successfully diversified businesses through its various subsidiaries i.e SBI General Insurance, SBI Life Insurance, SBI Mutual Fund, SBI Card, etc. It has spread its presence globally and operates across time zones through 229 offices in 31 foreign countries.
Growing with the times, SBI continues to redefine banking in India, as it aims to offer responsible and sustainable Banking solutions.