SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 : State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW), Rajasthan has released a notification for 9879 Nursing Officer & Pharmacist 2023. Those Interested in this announcement and with all the needed credentials can go through the announcement completely and apply online.
State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW), Rajasthan
|Name of the Post:||SIHFW : Nursing Officer & Pharmacist|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023
Nursing Officer & Pharmacist
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
Age Relaxation is applicable in accordance with the rules.
- For applicants belonging to general and other backward classes/extremely backward cream layers: Rs 500/-
- For applicants belonging to other backward classes, extremely backward classes and economically weaker sections of non-creamy layer category of Rajasthan: Rs 350/-
- amount for all widows, separated gifted women and applicants belonging to enlisted castes, enlisted tribes and all other categories of Rajasthan whose household income is less than Rs 2.50 lakh: Rs 250/-
- Amount for Applicant Listed Castes / Listed Tribes of TSP Area Rajasthan and Primitive Caste of Sahara All Tehsil in Baran District: Rs. 250/-
- Fee Mode: Online
|The online application starts on||05-05-2023|
|Last date for application||04-06-2023|
- Applicant must have 10th / 12th / GNM / Diploma (Pharmacy) or its equivalent
|No||Name of the Post||Qualification||No of Vacancy|
|1||Nursing Officer||10th / 12th / GNM or its equivalent||7020|
Kindly read the complete notification before applying.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download the official notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 – 9879 Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Apply Online IndGovtjobs.net
The National Institute of Health – Family Welfare (SIHFW) Rajasthan is one of the leading autonomous education and research organizations in the state health sector. The Institute was incorporated on April 19, 1995 as a Registered Association (Reg. No. 25/Jaipur/1995-96) by the Government of Rajasthan under the Associations Registration Act 1958.
What is the Education Requirements of SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer & Pharmacist?
10th / 12th / GNM / Diploma (Pharmacy) or its equivalent is the Education Requirements of SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer & Pharmacist
What is the last date of SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer & Pharmacist?
4th June is the last date of SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer & Pharmacist
How many vacancies are there in SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer & Pharmacist?
9879 Nursing Officer & Pharmacist vacancies are there in SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023